We're on a mission to simplify analytics infrastructure. We're building a cloud-based query engine to hook into any number of data sources to make running analytics on a variety of data sources fast and easy.
We're looking for a frontend engineer to make the product's dashboard shine and easy to use. As a frontend engineer, you will be working closely with all members of the engineering team to ensure an amazing experience for the end-user.
- Help build out considerable portions of the dashboard for our product.
- Provide significant architectural input on the frontend code.
- Be in the discussion for the larger product features, including input on backend APIs.
- 3+ years of experience with Typescript and React.
- Experience working on enterprise dashboards.
- Good fundamentals in Computer Science.
- Experience working on a fully-remote team.
- Previous experience at a startup.
- Experience working with MUI.
- Experience with Go, or having a willingness to learn Go.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- An eye for design.
- Salary: $70k - $140k
- Equity: 0.2% - 0.8%
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO: Take the time to relax and recharge whenever you need to. Results are what matter, not how many hours spent in front of a computer.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance: GlareDB covers 100% of benefits.
- Learning Stipend: Learning never stops. Use an accruing monthly stipend on books and classes to help further your career.
- Workstation Budget: Get set up with a workstation that works best for you.
- Fully Remote: Work from anywhere in the world!
How to Apply
Is this role a great fit for you? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include links to projects you think demonstrate proficiency with Typescript and React.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.